ollow these guidelines to preserve the beauty of your tile floor:
• Do clean up spills as quickly as possible so your grout won’t become stained.
• Do remember that while ceramic tile is very durable, it’s not indestructible and may crack or chip under extreme force.
• Do take the proper precautions when moving heavy objects across a ceramic tile floor.
• Do cover furniture and table legs with protectors to guard your floor against scratching.
• Do remember that if a repair is necessary, the replacement product may be a slightly different dye lot and/or texture than the original tile, however, with time and usage, the replacement tile will blend in with its neighbors.
• Don’t use steel wool, scouring powders, or other abrasives that can scratch the finish of your ceramic tile.
• Don’t use bleach or ammonia-based cleaners — these products can discolor your grout if used too often.